Why exhibit at SINAA Expo Industries?
SINAA Expo Industries is the first exhibition in Algeria dedicated to the industry sector, it brings together all the decision-makers in the sector with more than 150 suppliers and producers in the field of industry in general from industrial maintenance to the process of fluids and industrial gases to logistics, solids handling, industrial equipment, automation and more. SINAA Expo Industries a major event that helps promote the industrial sector in Algeria.
Some figures of the Algerian market
- Algeria aims to increase its income from the industrial sector to 10-15% of GDP (Algerian GDP = 145.2 billion dollars in 2020)
- During the national conference on industrial recovery (04 December 2021), the Algerian president declared that 2022 will be a year exclusively dedicated to the economy and industrial recovery.
- The government has decided to recover and relaunch some public companies that have been closed for several years.
Creation of a national industrial land agency and 75,000 jobs in 2022.
- Optimization of the investment environment and governance of public enterprises.
- Improve the attractiveness of foreign investment and capital, through the establishment of effective mechanisms at the level of Algeria’s diplomatic representations abroad.
- Mobilize local and foreign national skills to boost the growth of industry and the national economy.
- Banks financing up to 90% of the value of projects.
- 103,693 SMEs in the industrial sector with an evolution estimated at growth of around 4% per year.
- The private sector represents 35% of local industrial production.
- Lifting of constraints on 500 agro-industrial, household appliances and building projects in 2022 worth around DZD 900 billion ($6.5 B)
Boost your business and position yourself as a leader
SINAA Expo Industries ensures you ultimate visibility within the industry sector, it’s up to you to stand out!
Meet the most important players in the sector
A single place that brings together all the professionals in the sector for 3 days… your best chance of doing business!
Inspire professionals with your products and innovations
Take advantage of the 3 days of exhibitions to show that you are at the top of technology with your innovative products and services.
Your participation in SINAA Expo Industries gives you the opportunity to mark the minds of all visitors to the event.
An international event
By participating in SINAA Expo Industries you will be at the center of the interests of local and international investors.
Identify new partners
Your presence at SINAA Expo Industries will allow you to meet hundreds of potential partners.
We were interested in meeting suppliers of pumps as well as accompanying equipment, Maintenance Pumps & Valves (SINAA Expo Industries) allowed us to find very interesting products, as well as to meet former suppliers that we knew in other domains, which allowed us to reconnect"
The idea of bringing together maintenance and pumps and valves in the same exhibition is very good since the requesting companies are often the same, we need to see the maintenance professionals, we were also able to collect several very interesting contacts, suppliers, service providers with whom we are always in close collaboration
"It was interesting, our goal is to expand our range of partner companies, as well as to discover other products, this kind of event is always conclusive, and we can always make satisfying encounters"
"The show was very well organized, I was able to meet suppliers, I even took documents, the fact of having such meetings can help me enormously in the context of my work, having such a portfolio of service providers has presenting to my clients and enriching it during each event is very important to me"
My core business is consulting, what I appreciated the most during the Maintenance Pumps & Valves trade show (SINAA Expo Industries) is the abundance of professionals, this kind of 100% professional trade show is often very useful to us, I I was able to see interesting suppliers to advise my clients, my visit was very conclusive"